Kailee's Post!

We have had an amazing week so far at Nuevos Amigos! Being an education major, I knew how much fun I would have with the kiddos. They hug and kiss and tell us how much they love us...they melt my heart. But what I wasn't expecting was the joy and excitement we would experience with the teachers. I have had such a fantastic time helping them learn English and rattling my brain trying to remember my four years of high school Spanish. These teachers are beautiful women of God. They have so much patience and love for what they do. We sang the Barney song for them in English and they sang it back to us in Spanish. Please remember to pray for the staff of Nuevos Amigos!

Comments

1. oh my goodness...they know about the purple
    dinsasour down there too?! Remember watching all
    his shows again and again..? :)

ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness..they know about the purple
    dinasour down there too?!

ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I like your way of thinking and also agreed with you!!
    Thanks for the post!!
    also check

ReplyDelete
  4. When you purchase online design and manufacturing services from City of Packaging, you can also benefit from their years of experience in helping businesses achieve their goals. They provide customers with a wide range of custom packaging solutions to meet the unique storage and shipping needs of businesses throughout the country. Whether your business is in the medical field, food service, retail, convenience store, or other industry, you can benefit from the innovative ideas provided by City of Packaging. You can also benefit from their low overhead and affordable rates, which allow them to compete with other online printing and packaging services.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)