Post from Lindsay

Well, so far this trip has been AMAZING, to say the least. There is no way to adequately describe our experience with words, but it truly has been life changing. We have served and been served, we have taught and learned, and we have loved and been loved.

We now have just one more day with the students and teachers of Nuevos Amigos before we say goodbye--something that we are all already dreading. But, our time together has been so great and tomorrow we have the fantastic opportunity to take a small group of children on a field trip and thank all the teachers with a dinner on us. So, it is sure to be an amazingly emotional day, and the perfect way to end our time with the wonderful people at Nuevos Amigos.

Comments

1. very good article. don't forget to read today's news at JatimTimes

ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  3. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I personally find it very useful. Will share. บาคาร่าฝากถอนไว

ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. Great job! สมัครบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Thank you for this post. โปรโมชั่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  7. The quality and quantity of work produced in here is absolute informative. Thanks for sharing. My site:: 사설 놀이터추천

ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice article. its really helpful me. Very interesting and good post thanks for sharing such a good blog.
    -THC Lollipops

ReplyDelete
  9. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you so much for sharing this vital information with us. It has a lot of advantages.Web Development Services

ReplyDelete
  10. Bonanza138 Jika pada umumnya player deposit dengan pulsa akan dikenakan potongan jika deposit dengna pulsa. Bonanza 138 memang berbeda dan memberikan pelayanan yang lebih untuk player yakni tanpa potongan sama sekali dan juga tidak ada pengecualian pada provider tertentu, semua tanpa potongan. Dengan kemudahan dan pelayanan lebih ini kami juga memberikan tambahan promosi khusus untuk player dengan memberikan promo event yang diberikan diawal. Jumlah koin yang diterima oleh player lebih besar dari nominal deposit sebesar 10%.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday