"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Buenos Dias!

Day “tres” in Ecuador has been quite the adventure. We conducted day two of our VBS with the kids of the Nuevos Amigos community. I had a blast singing worship song with the kids. Most were in Spanish, but the San Pablo Youth tried out singing a few songs in English. We also played games that had the kids laughing and screaming, and we made bead bracelets and necklaces, which happen to be the perfect adornment for my wrist.

We also were able to go to “La Mida del Mundo”, the Center of the World, which was the equator line. We had a small tour about some historical aspects of Ecuador, such as gigantic spiders and snakes in the jungle or some of the native tribes. We also watched how the water swirls in different directions on the Northern and Southern hemisphere, and a few of us tried to balance an egg on the equator line.

Tomorrow we start teaching in the classes at Nuevos Amigos' school Rey Sabio Salomon, and I cannot wait to meet the teachers and all the kids.

-Jaime Heller

Comments

1. The Michigan State-Hawaii men's poker game on Saturday As my luck would have it, two of those three games I attended were pretty ugly losses by sbobet agen.

ReplyDelete
  2. SBOBET168 adalah situs taruhan secara daring. SBOBET beroperasi di Asia yang dilisensikan oleh First Cagayan Leisure & Resort Corporation, Manila-Filipina dan di Eropa dilisensikan oleh Pemerintah Isle of Man untuk beroperasi sebagai juru taruhan olahraga sedunia. SBOBET menawarkan taruhan olahraga dalam beberapa bahasa.

ReplyDelete
  3. I learned a lot thanks to you, thank you for advice that can provide progress for my villabetting,
    thank you very much sir this is very helpful especially with info bandar judi online which I am currently managing.

ReplyDelete
  4. i cant wait to try this game on website, try this one judi bola
    joker123
    idn poker
    situs poker

ReplyDelete
  5. I was never a lot of a competitor, however when this youthful full figured brunette requested that I join her on the track, I was unable to decline it. I did quite well thinking about everything, except watching her tight ass before me invigorated me the I required. The issue was, I got so occupied that I stumbled. It was humiliating, however she was grinning while at the same time checking on the off chance that I was OK. In this hd porn video, this high school darling truly enjoyed me and was dealing with me, putting ice on my leg. I really wanted to get an erection that was quite difficult to cover up. It wasn't awful as she made sense of, and that is the reason she chose to play a piece with my dick. I urged her to do as such, as she was giving me a colossal penis massage. She stuffed her mouth with my throbbing chicken, she groaned around me sucking ravenously at my apparatus. I was intrigued! It was hard not to cum in her mouth at that point, yet by one way or another I figured out how to delay it. There was a lot more to attempt with this chick, as she happily acknowledged my challenge to ride my pole cowgirl style before I began slamming her doggy style against the bed. I slammed my rooster in, adoring the perspective on her air pocket butt as my body shook into it. I can't portray you not just the inclination about being somewhere inside such youthful teen pussy yet in addition slapping her huge ass behind as she was twerking. I made sense of I could do to her anything I desired, as she wouldn't fret on the off chance that I was diving balls deep. It resembles this nympho needs it unpleasant, and I wouldn't fret that by any stretch of the imagination. I could envision myself slamming her everything the time as the stripped high schooler was riding me turn around cowgirl, so I could unwind and watch her doing the difficult work. I was practically similar to a sex toy to her, yet who might mind that? As I was cumming within her for a decent creampie, I realized our session would proceed.

ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  7. Best Pack and Play Best Pack and Play Reviews – A Buying Guide on Play Yards for Babies
    a cute little baby smiling on a cameraIf you are expecting a baby, you surely want to obtain all that is necessary for their healthy development and comfort in advance. A playing yard or a so-called pack and play will be among the most essential items of your buying list. It’s an advanced variant of a playpen that provides babies with a safe and cozy space for their proper development, first steps in exploring the surrounding world, games and rest.

Today the market offers many differently featured play yards, so getting a perfect pack and play may turn into a real quest. However, after taking a look at the best products available and considering the main qualities you should pay your attention to, you will easily cope with this task.

Reviews of the Top 5 Pack and Play Playard Models Available
    Some existing models tend to be more popular today. The main reason is that they combine many useful qualities in a single model and, thus, a lot of problems can be solved by buying just one item.

graco-reversible-napper-changer
    Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard with Reversible Napper and Changer
    The most original and convenient feature of this model is a reversible all-in-one napper and changer. The napper side is covered with an extremely soft fabric that cuddles a baby and the changer side has a plastic mess-resistant surface that can be cleaned without any problem. Both sides are switched easily thanks to the special attachment. The only flaw of this model is its bulkiness that makes it more appropriate for a home use and not for travel purposes.

graco-cuddle-cove-rocking-seat
    Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat
    This universal pack and play will be the best choice for active babies, who need to be calmed down when the sleeping time comes. Its rocking seat has a built-in vibration mechanism (both available for a seat and a bassinet) that gently lulls the baby and sets them in a serene mood. The seat is removable and equipped with convenient handles making it possible for you to move with your little one around the flat without moving the whole set. High-quality materials are very pleasant for the baby’s skin and, in addition, machine washable, which makes it very easy to keep the play yard clean.

graco-newborn-napper-elite
    Graco Pack ‘n Play with Newborn Napper Elite
    The design of this luxurious model boasts the most delicate velour fabric of the newborn napper that will pamper the skin of your baby. For those who are worried about weak changing tables, this pack and play is equipped with a bigger one that is comfortable and safe for the babies up to 30 lbs. A spacious storage hamper is easily clipped to the side of the play yard, making it convenient to keep the baby’s clothes, toys, extra diapers and other necessary items at hand.

graco-automatic-folding-feet
    Graco Pack ‘n Play with Automatic Folding Feet
    If you are looking for a play yard that can be easily taken with you for a travel, this model will be one of the best possible decisions. Its plastic carcass is set apart and assembled without a problem thanks to a special push button fold mechanism. Folding feet and wheels make it even more compact. An arched toy bar with three bright and soft toys will amuse your little one and help them develop the important grasping skills.

fisher-price-ultra-lite
    Fisher-Price Ultra-Lite Day and Night Play Yard
    The outstanding design helps this movable model combine all the standard features of a common pack and play while being about half the weight of other play yards. Despite its lightness, the model has a very sturdy construction, so it’s completely safe from occasional overturns. The removable sleeper with the head support is machine washable saving your time and effort significantly. Original changing station with built-in wipes container makes the diaper changes an easy task. When it’s not used, you can easy transform it into a portable clutch.

ReplyDelete
  8. Yuk join bersama kami Pokerhebat http://198.187.28.111 situs poker online yang paling terkece dan terkeren zaman kin langsung kunjungi situs pokerhebat

ReplyDelete
  9. ASO
    Apps seem set to dominate the way customers interact with brands. In 2015, Apple’s App Store grew by 1,000 apps per day, and Google Play downloads are expected to triple by 2020.

At the same time visits to brand websites are declining – digital media time in the US is now significantly higher on mobile at 51%, compared to desktop (42%).

It’s tempting to think that websites have passed their ‘Best Before’ date.

But could the rapid growth in app downloads lead to this channel becoming a victim of its own success? People don’t have unlimited space on their devices and only best-loved apps are used often. And in developing markets, space and data are even more limited, so assuming that all customers are going to install and keep your app is not likely unless it’s a great user experience.

ReplyDelete
  10. Tidak mudah kan cara bermainnya? Dan pada ini lalu bagai mana dengan bila dua pemain bandarq sama dengan memiliki nilai yang tertinggi angka yang sama

https://www.google.as/url?q=http://157.230.243.61/
    poker online
    situs poker online
    situs poker online terpercaya

ReplyDelete
  11. Guys just sharing, I've found this interesting! Check it out! http://jokerpkvgames.com/

ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  13. How to Buy the Best Vegetable Shredder: Final Tips
    Choosing a vegetable shredder could be difficult because there are many great options that differ very much. Therefore, the first thing you should decide on is how much work you want to invest in the shredding/slicing/dicing.

Go for an electric model if you want to make food prep as easy as possible. But bear in mind that those are more expensive and they will add to your energy bill. However, they are very fast and easy to use.

If you don’t mind working with your hands, a manual mandoline slicer will be the best. They are extremely versatile and have multiple blades that allow you to make any kind of slices, dices, and spirals you can imagine. But be sure that any model you choose has a hand-held slicing guard and a glove for extra-protection. Be very careful when handling the blades!

If you are looking for a compromise, and if you plan to mostly use the device for spiralizing, you can go for a model with a hand crank. These save you time and require little strength to operate. They are also versatile due to a variety of available blade designs.

Regardless of the type of slicer you choose, remember that it must be made of food-grade certified materials and BPA-free plastic.

Final Thoughts on Buying the Best best vegetable shredder
    To buy the best vegetable shredder for you, compile a list of your personal requirements first. The models on the market are versatile and range from electric to manual. You need to know exactly what kinds of blades you need and how much strength you are willing to use before you start shopping for this machine.

ReplyDelete
  14. Guys just sharing, I've found this interesting! Check it out! http://www.123maxigames.com

ReplyDelete
  15. info yang menarik!
    mainkan juga poker berkualitas tanpa bot pasti menang! pokerlounge99
    poker berkualitas tanpa bot pasti menang! pokerlounge99
    poker
    poker online
    poker online indonesia

ReplyDelete
  16. https://exogenousketoreviews.com/

ReplyDelete
  17. http://enhanced-ketoreviews.com/

ReplyDelete

18. situs judi online poker domino bandarq SitusPoker Online Terpercaya Uang Asli ,rekanpoker adalah situs
    Idn Pokeronline yang memiliki kualitas terbaik situs Poker Online
    dengan banyak bonus dan promo

situs judi slot terpercaya di indonesia,
    agen judi slot online dengan deposit mrah,
    permainan judi slot
    dengan bermacam pilihan gmes slot jangan ragu seger bergabung
    dengan situs judi slot online
    Daftar slot online

IONTOGEL terbaik dan terpercaya dan terman dan ada juga ermainan judi lainnya seperti
    Togel Singapura Togel Hongkong Togel Online HongkongPools
    IONTOGEL IONTOGEL Bandar Togel Online SingaporePools Dan HongkongPools Sehingga Lebih Mudah Dalam Bermain
    Togel Online dan agen Togel
    iontogelyang terpernting adalah ion togel pasti membayar

ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  20. http://162.0.225.20/~jeniuspoker/ situs idn poker online terpercaya penyedia permainan poker online, bandar ceme, dominoqq, ceme keliling, capsa susun, super10, blackjack dan omaha.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday