Team Ecuador arrived safely!

This post is very short yet long enough to let you know that our day of traveling was uneventful (thankfully!) and everyone is asleep in bed. Sweet dreams, to All, near & far.

-Dr. Hamsher

Comments

1. We will cover you in prayer for a energetic start to a busy week and health for all.

ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that I am praying for this mission trip to be successful in even more ways than you planned and hoped for. May God bless each of your team members and every person that you come in contact with. May your efforts be correct in medical terms and blessed with God's healing touch.

ReplyDelete
  3. Can I say thats a relief to find a person that truly knows what theyre discussing online. You actually discover how to bring a challenge to light and make it important. The best way to ought to check this out and can see this side of your story. I cant believe youre no more well-known because you absolutely provide the gift. Game Offline

ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  5. this post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. great work! Games Fever

ReplyDelete
  6. Such an exceptionally valuable article. Extremely intriguing to peruse this article.I might want to thank you for the endeavors you had made for composing this amazing article.

daftar game terbaik
    game pc
    info olahraga

ReplyDelete
  7. I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!
    Game PC Terbaik
    Situs Slot Online
    Berita Game Terbaru

ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.

https://gamesindonesia.net/
    https://gameonlinepc.com/
    info olahraga

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday

Ecuador Trip 2016 Thursday - Friday