Familia en Christo - Lorri

Today was our last day of teaching in Rey Sabio Salomon. Our goal was to finish with a big bang and from what I heard we did just that. Unfortunately I was unable to join the team this morning. It was so great to hear about everyone's lessons. I was able to vividly imagine the expressions of the children through my team's descriptions and excitement. God has been so good this week. I can see his presence growing everyday in my team.

Tonight we had an appreciation dinner with the teachers from the school. The team spread out and sat amongst the teachers. Tonight was so great to just relax and attempt to talk to each other in our broken languages. We were able to laugh with each other at our attempts in speaking each other's language. God was present tonight (as always) as we had the opportunity to get to know our brothers and sisters in Christ. The love and appreciation the teachers showed us as we came into their school and messed up their schedule was amazing. It was completely the work of God through them as well as the children. Tonight there was pure joy in all of us. A joy that lasted even after dinner when we got back to the flat. A joy that will continue onto tomorrow as we spend our last day together. A joy that will remain in our hearts everytime we think of our family in Christ here in Ecuador.

Blessings, Lorri

Comments

1. Datahk merupakan situs togel hongkong yang paling keren
    https://www.datahk.online/

ReplyDelete
  2. Kredi Faiz Hesaplama hakkında burada paylaştığınız çalışmalarınızı gerçekten takdir ediyorum. Burada paylaştığınız makale çok bilgilendirici ve bahsettiğiniz noktalar çok yardımcı oluyor. Çok teşekkür ederim. Kredi Faiz Hesaplama

ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!This is very informative blog for me!!
    Thanks for the share!!!
    Women Handbags Online

ReplyDelete
  4. Great Article Cloud Computing Projects

Networking Projects

Final Year Projects for CSE

JavaScript Training in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai

The Angular Training covers a wide range of topics including Components, Angular Directives, Angular Services, Pipes, security fundamentals, Routing, and Angular programmability. The new Angular TRaining will lay the foundation you need to specialise in Single Page Application developer. Angular Training

ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the article and the appearance of the website and because this can also create
    new insight for me who just started playing blogspot. like my blogspot Papa4d2 which I built from scratch
    and I also learned a lot from your website.

ReplyDelete
  6. Throughout the country, millions of women are determined to meet an outsider. There can be a full range of explanations for this. Any of them want to flee the country's suffering. Others are dissatisfied with the way local people treat them. Many foreign brides clearly draw western men and seek to marry one truly. The service is alegit mail order bride that wishes to meet an alien. So this is a perfect choice if you're looking for a child.

ReplyDelete
  7. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. baccarat

ReplyDelete
  8. I am attempting to discover things to upgrade my site! I guess its satisfactory to utilize a couple of your ideas! Thanks เว็บบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible. Do you have any recommended authors? I'm intending to begin my own site soon yet I'm a little lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like WordPress or go for a paid alternative? There are so numerous choices out there that I'm completely overpowered. Any tips? เว็บบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  10. When will update your site? Im really looking forward for more articles from your site. Keep me posted. Thanks บาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the issues. It was really informative. Your site is very useful. Thanks for sharing. บาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!
    This is informative and inspirational blog..
    Wonderfull blog post...
    for all information visit the blog

Custom Boxes Uk

ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing useful information with us. please keep sharing like this. You might like the following article also please visit us.

Kheer Kadam

ReplyDelete
  14. The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going! เล่นบาคาร่า ให้ได้เงินทุกวัน

ReplyDelete
  15. A handbag carried during the day is usually larger than the one that you'll be taking to dinner. No matter what the occasion, it is never appropriate to put one's handbag on the table-it is considered extremely rude no matter how expensive or beautiful it is. Check This

ReplyDelete
  16. Howdy! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you have right here on this post. สูตรบาคาร่าออนไลน์ ฟรี

ReplyDelete
  17. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  18. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  19. Great Article, it its really informative and innovative! เกมบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I personally find it very useful. Will share. บาคาร่าฝากถอนไว

ReplyDelete
  21. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. Great job! สมัครบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  22. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Thank you for this post. โปรโมชั่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! 먹튀검증

ReplyDelete
  24. I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work! เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday