Awakening in Quito

Most of the team is still snoozing, as we didn't arrive at our hostel until nearly 1 in the morning. But thanks be to God for our safe travels and warm welcome from our friends Jim and Jesse.
We'll be blowing reveille soon ;-) and enjoying our first meal together in Ecuador before heading out to San Pablo for church at 10:00.
It will be our hope to have team members post throughout our trip, and ideally upload some pictures if the wifi here stays on...a bit of a challenge. (it wouldn't hurt any of us to stay unplugged for a week, though!)

Comments

1. Yea! It's GREAT to "hear" from you. I stayed up 'til 3 thinkin' of and prayin' for all of you. "Wonderful, Wonderful!, Lord, IS your creation!" is what I "hear" you, all, singing when you marvel at where you've been, where you are and praying for Him to open your eyes to His Good Works set before you through "Loving one another" in whatever way happens. I'm smiling knowing you're there.

ReplyDelete
  2. During a road trip, I have also faced this sort of problem where we have lost some of our friends in a remote area. And due to lack of internet and mobile network availability, we couldn’t reach out to them. And I delayed our tour for almost 5 days which also affected our academics. And we all friends opted for Academic Writing Help Online because we were so tired that no one was able to write except for professionals.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post from Collin

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday