Post from Hillary

It has been an amazing trip thus far! We had a great experience at church and getting a first look at Nuevos Amigos. I am glad to report that lunch was amazing, having chicken, rice, and beans! We got some much needed sun after that and are now playing Phase 10. Dinner time and some team meetings will follow, and lights out will be early after a late night last night and an early morning this morning! God is already doing amazing things in all of our lives! Please pray for continued safety!

-Hillary

PS I did fine on the plane mom and dad :)

Comments

1. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  2. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I personally find it very useful. Will share. บาคาร่าฝากถอนไว

ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. Great job! สมัครบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Thank you for this post. โปรโมชั่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday