Post from Kailee

Waiting in the airport and arriving at our destinations, I kept reaching for my phone to check the time or communicate with family. However, I did not bring any technology with me to Ecuador. I have realized how much I rely on technology  when walking, waiting, or when I feel like there is nothing to do. I have been going crazy not knowing what time it is, but I have realized that it truly doesn't matter. We'll get where we need to go whenever God wants us there. I might go through withdrawals, but this week will be a refreshing break from something that can be such a distraction my life. I was able to enjoy the beautiful weather today without anything getting in the way!

Happy birthday to my Daddy today! Love you!

-Kailee

Comments

1. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  2. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article, it its really informative and innovative! เกมบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I personally find it very useful. Will share. บาคาร่าฝากถอนไว

ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. Great job! สมัครบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Thank you for this post. โปรโมชั่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday