Post from Tori

Such a chill and relaxing day in Ecuador! It was such a blessing to be able to sit down with members from the church and our wonderful bus driver for lunch! The bus driver was teaching me many new Spanish words and the different sauces I should use with my dish. It was very humbling and encouraging to hear fellow believers speak on their passion for the gospel and the hearts of kids.

I am now enjoying a game of Phase10 with friends with some sun on my face! I am ready for all of the awesome opportunities God has planned

Comments

1. Praying for you all daily

ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you...love you....can't wait to hear all about it!

ReplyDelete
  3. Dengan kata lain, Anda tidak harus berurusan dengan bos pit, dealer, atau sesama pemain yang membedah dan bahkan mengomentari permainan Anda dengan menjengkelkan. bola28.com

ReplyDelete
  4. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  5. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Thank you for this post. โปรโมชั่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  7. Really amazing information you have shared i was looking for this kind of unique information please do share that kind of unique information more as you can.
    -Delta 8 Gummies Bulk

ReplyDelete
  8. This is just what I was looking for. Thank you for sharing this essential information. It is quite beneficial.Web Development Services

ReplyDelete
  9. Bonanza138 Jika pada umumnya player deposit dengan pulsa akan dikenakan potongan jika deposit dengna pulsa. Bonanza 138 memang berbeda dan memberikan pelayanan yang lebih untuk player yakni tanpa potongan sama sekali dan juga tidak ada pengecualian pada provider tertentu, semua tanpa potongan. Dengan kemudahan dan pelayanan lebih ini kami juga memberikan tambahan promosi khusus untuk player dengan memberikan promo event yang diberikan diawal. Jumlah koin yang diterima oleh player lebih besar dari nominal deposit sebesar 10%.

ReplyDelete
  10. Our london accountant servicesare here to help businesses in the big city. Chartered Accountants in London is a dedicated firm based in Morden, UK. We are dealing in all accounting and taxation services.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday