Day 2-VBS started! (from Becky)

Hola! Today we woke up to an overcast city..but warmer temperatures than at home! After breakfast and morning devotions, we met the youth group at the church and set up for ourVBS games and crafts. At first not many children showed up for the day so we got to go out into the community in groups of 2-3 people to get more children involved. This was very interesting and exciting because we got to see our San Pablo friends in their community...see their way of living from their shoes. We actually got many children to come to VBS and had a blast with our games and crafts. The children really seemed to enjoy what we had planned for them and it was great to interact and come together. After VBS we got to take a bus ride with the youth group, going to an overlook with a beautiful view and sharing a wonderful lunch! The bus ride was fun and despite the language barriers, we got along great...singing and talking about our likes and dislikes. I cannot wait for tomorrow to see what God has planned for us, and I know I speak for the whole group when I say we are blessed to be here in Ecuador with our new friends!

-Becky Kolb

Comments

1. Generally I don’t read an article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try to do so! Your writing style has amazed me. Thanks, very great post. chips999

ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  3. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I personally find it very useful. Will share. บาคาร่าฝากถอนไว

ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. Great job! สมัครบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Thank you for this post. โปรโมชั่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work! สล็อตออนไลน์มือถือ

ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for writing such a good article. Keep it up! visit

ReplyDelete
  9. Programming is providing great opportunities for students to build a career. There is a doubt that information technology has changed the world for the better. Many students who lack the analytical ability and thus they end up seeking programming help. If you are opting for this career, you need to make sure if you have the passion for solving problems and essential knowledge of coding as programming actually demands.

ReplyDelete
  10. The quality and quantity of work produced in here is absolute informative. Thanks for sharing. My site:: 안전사설토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  11. Nevas Technologies has been providing Dynamics GP (Great Plains) services for over a decade to end clients, ISVs and Dynamics GP partners. We offer full service, one-stop-shop consulting services expertise of implementing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics GP from version 7.0 has enabled us to build a highly competent team of GP consultants and developers with sound knowledge on the functional and technical capabilities of the solution. We are a leading provider of Dynamics GP (Great Plains) managed services/support.

ReplyDelete
  12. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! ole777 download

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday