Day One!! (from Cindy)

Well here we are!! We landed safe and sound around 12:00 last night and didn't get to our rooms until about 2:00am. We were all exhausted from all the traveling and extremely long day of flying. We woke up this morning to a gorgeous view overlooking the city and mountains and that's when the reality sunk in that we were in ECUADOR!! The church service this morning was a great experience for all of us to observe and partake in worshiping our God with our brothers and sisters in a different language and a different style then what we are used to. All of the people are so welcoming and and so happy to see us. They walk right up to us and give us a hug and kiss on the cheek. The people and children here are so beautiful and we all can't wait to build relationships and interact with them even more as the week goes on! Currently we are preparing for a VBS tomorrow and Tuesday and teaching in the school for the rest of the week!

-Cindy Jewel

Comments

1. Enjoy every moment! The pure and genuine faith of fellow believers at Nuevos is humbling! Open your hearts and minds to all that God has in store for you there!
    My prayers are that you remain open for all that He has laid out before you!

ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  3. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I personally find it very useful. Will share. บาคาร่าฝากถอนไว

ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. Great job! สมัครบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Thank you for this post. โปรโมชั่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  7. Not everyone know all information about a celebrity and their net worth which changes every day according to their fame and investment but you can follow the info on celebrity heights which is available for everyone.

ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work! สมัครสล็อต

ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for writing such a good article. Keep it up! more

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday