Exploring the Community- Bethany

Today was our first day to truly experience the culture of Ecuador. In the morning we had the opportunity to experience worship at a church in Quito. The people were extraodinarly welcoming and kind. The worship was cheerful and upbeat. Even though songs were in Spanish, it was clear that everyone was able to feel God's presence during this time. They graciously provided us with a translator for the sermon so that we could continue to feel included in their service. We were also given the opportunity to participate in communion. Overall, church was a great experience. It allowed us to see God at work in the community of Quito.

After church, we ate lunch with a few church members at a local restauraunt. Despite the extensive language barrier that we faced, we enjoyed attempting to get to know each other. God was definitely at work, as he gave our new companions great patience as we communicated through our limited Spanish! We all enjoyed creating these new relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ.

Our most exciting adventure of the day occurred when our new friends took us on a community walk. We observed what community life is really like in Quito. Along the way we saw many children and families enagaging in various different sports competitions, which is something that brings the whole community together. We hiked up one of the steep hills along the mountainside and listened to some of the kids from the church talk about their neighborhood. I was astounded by the profound way in which many of the children spoke about their relationships with God. They gave me a fresh perspective of what is really important in life. God has shown us today the importance of faith, trust, and love. We ask for continued prayer as we go to school for the first time tomorrow. God is at work here!

God bless,

Bethany

Comments

1. One of the most well-known printer-related grumblings is that ink is excessively costly. You can empty a ton of cash into supplanting cartridges, which all around very much of the time have humble limits and exhaust rapidly. For the most part, the more costly the printer, the lower its ink costs will be, and frequently spending plan value home inkjet printers and in with no reservations ones have the greatest expenses per printed page, inferring the old technique of parting with the razor to downy you on the sharp edges.

Fortunately in the course of recent years, the greater part of the significant printer makers have presented inkjets with unbelievable low running expenses, utilizing an assortment of methodologies to do as such. HP sells ink on a few membership plans through its Instant Ink program, which can offer extensive reserve funds on shading costs. Different organizations, similar to Brother, Epson, Canon and printereasy 0x97 error page offer comparative (however non-membership based) cost-sparing activities.

ReplyDelete
  2. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. บาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  3. I really get reading interest when I am following your article, you can visit my blog as well to know about Gmail pva accounts .
    Thanks for sharing this post!!

ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this site was recommended from the site that i just browsed earlier thats why i got curious and so far i am impress of what i`ve seen here. Here`s the goodluck for the progress of your site. Thanks here

ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I am glad to see that our religion is being practiced so passionately all over the world. I am a priest myself and I loved to read the efforts that were put into this ceremony. To be honest this reminds me of a college admission essay help in US my son was talking about like how they broke the language barrier even we were Colombians settling in US due to educational reasons. May god always be by their side. AMEN.

ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good chance to know more about these stories, very interesting and meaningful. And please take a look at this site, where I find the all the information I need about celeb networth

ReplyDelete
  7. BookMyEssay a world-driving instructive master affiliation pass on the best scholastic endeavor help everything pondered reasonable costs. You can Also benefit theThesis Topics organizations at a moderate cost. For More Visit: https://www.bookmyessay.com/thesis-topics/

ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. We provide custom boxes at wholesale rate. If you need it you can contact us.
    Tincture Boxes UK

ReplyDelete
  9. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  10. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  11. Great Article, it its really informative and innovative! เกมบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I personally find it very useful. Will share. บาคาร่าฝากถอนไว

ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. Great job! สมัครบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  14. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. Thank you for this post. โปรโมชั่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  15. This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative.
    ornaments

ReplyDelete
  16. I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you’ve got here on this post. I will be returning to your website for more soon.best crossbow

ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I personally find it very useful. Will share. Bradenton

ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing. Transform your grades to A+ with our DNP capstone project writers. We handle all DNP papers professionally and produce high quality papers that are 100% unique.

ReplyDelete
  19. I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work! เกมสล็อต

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Post from Collin

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday