First Day Of Teaching-Mackenzie

Today we had the opportunity to teach the students of RSS for the very first time. Despite the language barrier, everyone's lesson went extremely well. We all felt like God was with us from the beginning to the end. He gave us a peace of mind by calming our nerves so that we could present our lesson to our best ability. I am so thankful for the patience of the students, teachers, and translators. God has allowed us to learn so much from each other. The diversity that we face throughout the week will prepare us for the future as teachers. We are very excited that we have the chance to teach and inspire these young minds again tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing what God has planned for the days remaining.

-Mackenzie

Comments

1. It is really very helpful for us and I have gathered some important information from this blog.

iso certification bodies in saudi arabia

ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine.Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine.

Photo Editor For pc

ReplyDelete
  3. Today we had the opportunity to teach the students of RSS for the very first time. Despite the language barrier, everyone's lesson went extremely well. We all felt like God was with us from the beginning to the end. cotton bed shop near me , blanket bag , vicky razai factory , sofa cover for sale , velvet quilt He gave us a peace of mind by calming our nerves so that we could present our lesson to our best ability. I am so thankful for the patience of the students, teachers, and translators. God has allowed us to learn so much from each other. The diversity that we face throughout the week will prepare us for the future as teachers. We are very excited that we have the chance to teach and inspire these young minds again tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing what God has planned for the days remaining.

ReplyDelete
  4. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. here

ReplyDelete
  5. I like your way of thinking and also agreed with you!!
    Thanks for sharing the post!!
    how to get a girlfriend fast

ReplyDelete
  6. I am attempting to discover things to upgrade my site! I guess its satisfactory to utilize a couple of your ideas! Thanks here

ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible. Do you have any recommended authors? I'm intending to begin my own site soon yet I'm a little lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like WordPress or go for a paid alternative? There are so numerous choices out there that I'm completely overpowered. Any tips? here

ReplyDelete
  8. When will update your site? Im really looking forward for more articles from your site. Keep me posted. Thanks baccarat

ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the issues. It was really informative. Your site is very useful. Thanks for sharing. บาคาร่า

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post from Collin

"It's like America but South." (from Jaime)

Ecuador Trip 2016 - Sunday - Monday